Click to Home
Find us on TwitterFollow us on Facebook
Go To Search
Business & Beer Licenses
Obtaining County Approval
Applications for business or beer licenses should be submitted to the Clerk / Auditor's Office. After approval is given by the zoning administrator, requests for such licenses will be considered by the Sevier County Commission. Please note that businesses located in any incorporated areas should apply directly to the town or city.